Wednesday 19 March 2014

Red Lipstick Day


  Dj Fresh VS Diplo Feat. Dominique Young Unique- Earthquake
 Today I have unusual post only focusing on make up and jewelery. I love these parts of whole stylization as they are the ones that add spice to the outfit. Sometimes while watching Fashion Police on E channel I listen how celebrities have wrong make up against their new hair style or color of the dress. This is the reason why I thought to mention it here today. Each girl has their perfect make up according to their face shape, complexion , color of hair and eyes etc. I know that probably all of you reading this know it already but it's a reminder to those who forget to put some red lipstick on when Mondays get messy and boring ;)


Hoodie  Tb Dress.com  Ring   River Island  Necklace Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment