Monday 1 April 2013

Pinky Blues

This season is not only about dull coulours even blacks and whites are more lively than ever before. Pastel colors, art movement and prints are the ones to be friends with. On classically designed bags, architectual prints build drama, but also can stay smart. If you match them correctly. Today on this cold day  I'm wearing my light blue shirt with coloured buttons and coloured lining on my sleeves combined with fluffy pink jumper on the top. I also love to play with accessores especially bracelets, necklesses, glaws and glasses. I always try to include those in my outfits as they definitely add spice to the look.

FOX- Go Ahead ft. Paulina Przybysz




Photographer & Editor: Daniel Pianesi

 Shirt ; T K Max, Jumper; H & M , Scarf; TOP SHOP, Skirt ; H & M , Neckles ; TOP SHOP, Glasses: Moschino,  Bag; MIGATO , Make up ; MAC cosmetics, Bracelets; Svarovski and Accessorize .

No comments:

Post a Comment